CHINA GRAND RALLY 2014
China Grand Rally Auto Racing Management Co, Ltd organizes, with the support of the Federation of Automobile Sports of China (F.A.S.C.) the second edition of China Grand Rally from August 28th to September 12th, 2014.
China Grand Rally is an international event and follows the F.I.A. and F.I.M. regulations.
China Grand Rally is open to cars, trucks, bikes, SSV and ATVs.
Organization of the China Grand Rally guarantees optimum security to competitors by using most recognized providers. Therefore, ERTF GPS and SENTINEL are compulsory and set in every race vehicle.
Medical coverage is at the same level as the other cross country rallys with at least one helicopter and 15 cars placed along the special stages.
- Become a major event in rally raid,
- Give the opportunity to its competitors to live an uncommon adventure in crossing China from east to west.
Key facts :
- Five provinces crossed (Beijing, Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Gansu),
- More than 6000 kilometers in this second edition,
- 100 cars, 50 bikes and 20 trucks expected in the race category,
- 1500 people daily at the bivouac,
- Three helicopters provide a logistic support to the race,
- A daily 35’ report broadcasted on CCTV5.